Global Business Director
A Global Business Director with solid client management and digital strategy experience is required by a leading London Agency.
As Global Business Director you will come from a content publishing background, branding for multiple global markets. You will already be managing large teams in multiple countries managing creative experts in editorial, video, image that capture attention in the B2C and B2B arenas. Publishing House or Publishing Agency experience is essential.
You should have experience managing large cross functional global teams of up to 40 staff and responsibility for brands and content worth up to £3m annually, preferably in consumer FMCG.
This is the most senior position managing a Global Hair website live in 10 markets around the world - perfect for anyone with a real passion for hair and beauty!
As Global Business Director you must have strong skills as follows:
- Solid background in digital strategy, with a focus on search (SEO and organic) and content delivery.
- Senior client relationship management and strategy development
- Team management and development
- Business development and commercial oversight (P&L)
- Process management (hitting KPIs worldwide)
- A track record of delivering large scale global content projects;
Who would suit this role?
This is a Senior role for a Global Business Director with digital publishing agency experience and a track record of delivering market-leading digital strategy for leading brands. You will join a well-established company based near Barbican, London.
An interest in hair and beauty a real benefit / bonus;
Salary to £90k basic plus benefits.
Barbican, London – plus occasional travel internationally.
Commute from: Moorgate / Liverpool Street / Farringdon / London Bridge / Central London / City
To apply please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- Global Business Director based near Barbican, London.
- Publishing Agency experience required
- You will need a solid background in digital strategy
- Senior client relationship management essential
- Strong business development required
Current Jobs in Liverpool
Financial ControllerWe have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a highly successful recruitment business based in Central London. Our client are on the look out … more
Web DeveloperA Web Developer with C# and .Net knowledge is required by a leading Media company based near St Pauls, London. A salary of £30,000 is available for this role.If you are a Computer S … more
German Social Media ExecutiveA German Social Media Executive with experience of Social Media and Web Content management is required by our eCommerce client based in Birkenhead, Wirral. A salary of up … more